- AmberTools updated to version 18
- Previous/Next buttons added to activation/display button rows below the command line, for quickly cycling through (or toggling between) model display and/or activation
- Area/Volume from Web (Surface/Binding Analysis) — removed because the NIH StrucTools server is no longer available
- Multalign Viewer (Sequence) — option to get annotations from the Conserved Domain Database (CDD) removed due to CDD changes
- MD Movie preserves PSF segment name as residue attribute segment, and reports the segment names to the Reply Log as the trajectory is read. Therefore a segment named XYZ could be referenced in a command using the atom specifier :/segment=XYZ
Notable Bug Fixes:
- Upgraded Tk windowing toolkit to fix bug on Mac where specifying multiple coordinate files in MD Movie could hang Chimera.
- Fixed problem at startup with libfontconfig on recent versions of Linux.
- Fixed problem reading GROMACS trajectories on recent versions of Linux.
- surfaces fail for some structures