[chimerax-users] 2D and 3D objects

Tom Goddard goddard at sonic.net
Thu Jun 4 15:58:19 PDT 2020

HI Rodolphe,

  To add a little to Elaine's suggestions, ChimeraX will open your PNG as if it were three channel microscopy data (if the PNG has RGB pixels).  That is a bit weird.  It will set the brightness profiles of the 3 color components in a weird way appropriate for microscopy data although you could make it appear like the original image by making the yellow line brightness curves on the 3 histograms straight lines.

	Tom