[chimerax-users] developing bundles autocompletion

Eric Pettersen pett at cgl.ucsf.edu
Fri Jun 5 13:04:25 PDT 2020

Hi Daniel,
	ChimeraX’s builtin shell (Tools→General→Shell) is based on Jupyter QtConsole.  Tab will autocomplete or show the completion possibilities.  Typing the first open paren of a function/method will show the argument signature, doc string, and other information.  I also hope you’ve checked out the Programmer’s Guide information (Help→Programming Manual).

--Eric

	Eric Pettersen
	UCSF Computer Graphics Lab