[chimerax-users] Volume series

Tom Goddard goddard at sonic.net
Mon Jun 8 08:37:26 PDT 2020

Hi Kotaro,

  If you want to morph between the maps, in other words interpolate between every pair of maps, then you can just use command

	volume morph #1-10

more command options here

	https://www.rbvi.ucsf.edu/chimerax/docs/user/commands/volume.html#morph

If you don't want to interpolate and just want to show each map in the series then you would be better off opening them as a series since then you will get a slider and play button.  Use the "vseries true" option on the open command to tell ChimeraX the maps are a series.

	open vol_*.mrc vseries true

  Tom