[chimerax-users] maximized on startup

Eric Pettersen pett at cgl.ucsf.edu
Wed Jun 17 10:38:35 PDT 2020

Hi Tony,
	I’m not 100% sure what the taskbar is, but I can get the menu bar to show by moving my mouse to the top of the screen, and I can get the Dock to show by moving my mouse to the bottom of the screen.  Nonetheless, I will add a “maximized” option as well, so you can use that instead.  Should be in tomorrow’s build.

—Eric