[chimerax-users] RMSD command in ChimeraX

Hrvoje Rimac hrimac at pharma.hr
Fri Jun 19 12:17:28 PDT 2020

Thank you Anthony,

in Chimera after sorting the atoms (and PyMOL) I also got 0.465. The value
of 0.454 I got when I calculated it by hand in Excel, it could be a
rounding issue (even though it is a little big for that) or I could've
made a mistake somewhere, but I don't see where since the value of 4.147
is identical for both Excel and Chimera. In either case, thank you.

Best regards,
Hrvoje

I will definitely try it.