[chimerax-users] Morph cryoEM maps result

Elaine Meng meng at cgl.ucsf.edu
Wed Jun 24 12:44:14 PDT 2020

Hi Aritz,
Please see this recent post, which I think answers both questions:

<http://www.rbvi.ucsf.edu/pipermail/chimerax-users/2020-June/001212.html>

The summary of that post is that you are correct, there is no slider for this command currently.  However, you can replay the morph as much as you want by repeating the command and giving the existing model number to avoid recalculating the morph every time.

I hope this helps,
Elaine
-----
Elaine C. Meng, Ph.D.