[chimerax-users] creating an annotated structure

Melissa Jurica mjurica at ucsc.edu
Tue Jun 30 15:32:55 PDT 2020

Perfect!  Thank you.

Melissa

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Melissa S. Jurica, Ph.D.
Professor, Molecular, Cell & Developmental Biology
Center for Molecular Biology of RNA
University of California, Santa Cruz
1156 High Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95064

Office: 450 Sinsheimer Labs	Lab: 434 Sinsheimer Labs
Office phone (831) 459-4427	Lab phone (831) 459-2463	Fax (831) 459-3139
http://www.mcd.ucsc.edu/faculty/jurica.html <http://www.mcd.ucsc.edu/faculty/jurica.html>