[chimerax-users] Unit cell orientations

Tristan Croll tic20 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 4 11:10:35 PDT 2021

If it helps, the Clipper plugin adds a command “clipper symmetry #{model number} that will draw the unit cell edges and all symmetry axes for a given model. There’s nothing built in to automatically align the view parallel to an axis, but it will at least give you something to manually align against.