[chimerax-users] using pandas

Tom Goddard goddard at sonic.net
Wed Jun 9 10:27:24 PDT 2021

Hi Ilse,

  ChimeraX distributions include Python so you just want to install pandas into the ChimeraX Python.   This involves running the ChimeraX Python and using pip install. Here is how I do that on Mac.

$ ~/Desktop/ChimeraX.app/Contents/bin/python3.8 -m pip install pandas

On Windows or Linux it would be similar.  We should have a ChimeraX command to install PyPi packages but don't have that yet.

	Tom