[chimerax-users] dual conformation

Wen-Jin Winston Wu winston at gate.sinica.edu.tw
Sun Jun 13 00:34:50 PDT 2021

Hi Elaine,

Many thanks for your prompt reply and help!
I have used the daily build "ChimeraX 1.3.dev202106110002", and am able to
show the two alternative conformation following your suggested commands.

The remaining wish for me is showing the fitted density map onto each of the
alternative conformation and have them display simultaneously.

It seems that the command " resfit /a:66 map #3" only fits one specific
conformation. Is there any way that I could specify conformer A or B?
Of course, if this is unavailable, I will go back to Chimera 1.15. (I am new
to Chimera).

Best wishes,

Winston