[chimerax-users] dual conformation

Wen-Jin Winston Wu winston at gate.sinica.edu.tw
Mon Jun 14 18:07:15 PDT 2021

Hi Tom,

Thank you so much for the amazing help! So is Elaine's help.

I've followed your commands, and the only place that I had to modify
replacing "volume zone #3 near /A:66 distance 2" with "surface zone #3 near
/a:66 distance 2" that you have suggested. I only had to easily change the
display from surface to mesh in the volume viewer.

The reason is that ChimeraX instructed me, as shown below, that a keyword
was expected with the volume zone and distance 2 as shown below.

 <help:user/commands/volume.html#zone> volume zone #3 nearAtoms /a:66
distance 2

Expected a keyword

Best wishes,

Winston