[chimerax-users] Your site is not working

Eric Pettersen pett at cgl.ucsf.edu
Thu Jun 24 13:59:06 PDT 2021

Hi Tiglath,
	Our compute cluster, which provides the web pages (including downloads and user guides), has been "sick" most of today.  It seems to be better now and you should be able to access those things.  You shouldn't need to access the user guide from the web site -- it is bundled with ChimeraX.  Look under ChimeraX's Help menu.

--Eric

	Eric Pettersen
	UCSF Computer Graphics Lab