[chimerax-users] Problem with preset original command in Chimerax 1.2.5

Tom Goddard goddard at sonic.net
Fri Jun 25 12:05:59 PDT 2021

These commands work fine for me in ChimeraX 1.2.5 on Windows 10.  It is likely a bug in your graphics driver.  Updating your graphics driver might fix it.  You can use ChimeraX menu entry Help / Report a Bug and then we will see what graphics card and driver you are using which may give us further ideas.

By the way maybe you will like preset cylinders/stubs shown below.

	Tom