[chimerax-users] Help with surfaces

Eoin Winston eoin at nexucreative.com
Tue Mar 2 13:25:15 PST 2021

Hi Elaine,

That is exactly what I needed! It worked perfectly.

Thank you for your note on licensing! I am developing some COVID-19 spike
protein visualizations in collaboration with the University of Texas at
Austin - it is not a paid gig - and they are using the images I create for
educational/outreach purposes. I have only recently installed ChimeraX
after they sent me PDB files to test and I came across the software online.
If this is considered commercial use then I will uninstall it straight away
and find another way - sorry and thank you for your help!

Best regards,

Eoin

*Eoin Winston, *Head of Design

*Phone:* +353 877991603 | Email <eoin at nexucreative.com> | Web
<http://www.nexucreative.com/> | Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/NEXU.creative/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/NEXU_Science>
Raptech Ltd. t/a *NEXU* Science Communication is registered in Ireland as a
private company limited by shares.
Registration No. 610585. Registered business address: 3 Mruigtuaithe,
Ratoath, County Meath, Ireland. A85 Y883