[chimerax-users] An urgent question about Chimera (need help)

Elaine Meng meng at cgl.ucsf.edu
Fri Mar 5 07:45:00 PST 2021

Dear Meng Lu,
For  a Chimera error like this, please do not send e-mail.  Instead, right after you get the problem, use the menu in Chimera: Help... Report a Bug (or click "Report Bug" on the error dialog).  You should also save a session file and attach it to this bug report, because we may not be able to figure it out unless we have the same structure you are trying to minimize.  Include your e-mail address on the bug report if you want a reply.

It is OK to send other questions about Chimera by e-mail, but this is the wrong e-mail address.  This is the address for the ChimeraX program, which is different than Chimera.  The address for Chimera is given in the Chimera "Contact us" page:
<https://www.rbvi.ucsf.edu/chimera/docs/feedback.html>

Good luck,
Elaine
-----