[chimerax-users] ChimeraX - defattr Problems

Elaine Meng meng at cgl.ucsf.edu
Sun Mar 7 08:53:17 PST 2021

Hi Harsh,
Sorry, I don't know the answer, so I'm CC'ing the chimerax-users at cgl.ucsf.edu list.

In general, please use the chimerax-users at cgl.ucsf.edu address to ask us questions unless your message contains private data. It allows others to answer or to learn from the answers, serves as a record of our service, and is searchable later.  Also, when you get a traceback, it is sometimes better (than sending mail directly) to use the menu: Help... Report a Bug and attach any files needed to reproduce the problem, as well as including a short description of what you did and your e-mail address if you want feedback.  That will automatically send us information about platform, version, etc.

Thanks,
Elaine
-----
Elaine C. Meng, Ph.D.