[chimerax-users] Volumes

Tom Goddard goddard at sonic.net
Tue Mar 9 10:57:34 PST 2021

Tony is right.  And the Surface Color user interface panel from Chimera has not been implemented in ChimeraX so you have to use the "color sample" command.  I may add the Surface Color user interface panel in the next week or two since I am working on adding missing volume data user interfaces in ChimeraX right now.

	Tom