[chimerax-users] xchimera multiscale model

Ana Sofia Ramos ramos.anasofiaferreira at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 09:53:12 PDT 2021

Hi,

I am having some difficulties in using xchimera, and I would like to ask you
if you could help me.

I want to make a representation of a virus-like nanoparticle using the pdb
1HQK. I have searched in the tutorial of xchimera but I could not find the
general instructions, but I found them in the tutorial of chimera
(multiscale model), however, the options are not present in my installation
xchimera (and also in my installation of chimera). Then, I thought that
maybe you could tell me how to make it in xchimera.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Kind regards,

Ana