[chimerax-users] xchimera multiscale model

Ana Sofia Ramos ramos.anasofiaferreira at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 00:09:36 PDT 2021

Hi Elaine,
I am writing to you to thank you for your kind explanation! I have made as you suggested. I have added some atoms to the structure and saved as pdb. After, I did copy and past of the lines with the symmetry information. Then I have just typed in the command line: sym #1 biomt surfaceOnly true ,
and I got the assembled particle, however, one of the segments of atoms that I added did not assemble as I would like.
Thank you very much for your help! It was really useful!
Kind regards,
Ana