[chimerax-users] ChimeraX troubleshooting

Joseph Chamieh joseph.chamieh at umontpellier.fr
Wed Jun 17 01:51:15 PDT 2020

Dear ChimeraX developers,

First I would like to thank you for your wonderful job. I was looking for a
software able to modelize my peptide in 3D and do all the calculations on it
and I found ChimeraX yesterday, I downloaded and installed the software and
directly found it as the best answer for my “problems”, however it worked in
the morning and after a restarting of my laptop on midday, I was not able to
start the software, so I uninstalled/reinstalled, I restarted again but
since then I could not find the solution, I use an HP laptop Win 10 64 bit,
I attached the dxdiag summary.

I would appreciate it if you could help me find the solution.

Best regards

Joseph

Joseph Chamieh, PhD, HDR

Institut des Biomolécules Max Mousseron, UMR CNRS 5247,

Université de Montpellier,

Place Eugène Bataillon, case courrier 1706,

F-34095 Montpellier Cedex 5, France

Phone: +33 4 67 14 39 20

Fax: +33 4 67 63 10 46

 <http://www.dsbc.univ-montp2.fr/recherche_en.html>