[chimerax-users] operation (rotation and translation) marix relative to the original PDB

Elaine Meng meng at cgl.ucsf.edu
Wed Jun 17 10:09:54 PDT 2020

Hi Steve,
You can write this information to the Log and/or apply it to models with the "view matrix" command:

<http://rbvi.ucsf.edu/chimerax/docs/user/commands/view.html#matrix>

Or (in the newest daily build only) you can save the information to a ChimeraX "positions" file and later apply the matrices by opening such a file.  See:

<http://rbvi.ucsf.edu/chimerax/docs/user/formats/positions.html>

I hope this helps,
Elaine
-----