[chimerax-users] selection modes

Philipp Milkereit philipp.milkereit at vkl.uni-regensburg.de
Wed Jun 17 13:11:29 PDT 2020

Dear all,

is there a way to add user-defined selectors or named selections (command:
name) to the current selection by choosing them from the Menu:Select or in
the Basic Actions window? Changing to Menu_Mode:Add in Menu:Select seems not
to have any effect on that. I think in Chimera1 named selections still could
be added to the current selection using the "append" selection mode. At the
moment adding named selections to the current selection works for me in
ChimeraX just with the command line "select add" command.

Many thanks for your help,

Philipp Milkereit