[chimerax-users] Change default volume display settings?

Tom Goddard goddard at sonic.net
Tue Jun 1 09:44:05 PDT 2021

Hi Oliver,

  Currently ChimeraX does not have a way to save different volume display settings, like always using step 1.  I'd like to add a command to do that.  There is a "volume settings #3" command that reports the settings being used for a specific map.  I've made a feature request for saving settings

	https://www.rbvi.ucsf.edu/trac/ChimeraX/ticket/4711

Also it would be interesting to add SEQCROW capability Tony Schaefer described to run certain commands when a model of a given type (volume, atomic structure) are opened to the ChimeraX core.

  Tom