[chimerax-users] Independent centres of rotation

Tom Goddard goddard at sonic.net
Thu Jun 10 14:04:12 PDT 2021

Hi Taha,

  Is the idea you want the mouse mode to rotate models each about their own center, or you want to record a movie rotating all in parallel?  The ChimeraX mouse mode does not support it.  But you can record a movie with a command file spin.cxc like this:

movie record
turn y 1 360 model #1
turn y 1 360 model #2
turn y 1 360 model #3