[chimerax-users] Global Diffusion Tensor Models

Elaine Meng meng at cgl.ucsf.edu
Tue Mar 16 15:43:05 PDT 2021

Hi Arun,
ChimeraX can't use a Pymol script, which is probably not a surprise.  ChimeraX does have a "shape" command that can draw spheres and ellipsoids, among other shapes.  However, you would need to figure out how to specify the centers, dimensions, and orientations of your ellipsoids in the way needed by this command.  Probably the radius and center specifications are easy, whereas specifying the orientation of the ellipsoid is potentially more tricky.

shape command:
<https://rbvi.ucsf.edu/chimerax/docs/user/commands/shape.html>

I hope this helps,
Elaine